Lemoncello Ice Cream Sundae Recipe for a relaxing and refreshing summertime dessert! I love this sweet treat. . . its so fun to serve at summer parties. It will be a favorite with every guest! How can it be anything besides AH-mazing when its made with Lemoncello liquor, lemon curd, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and a twist of lemon zest!! Perfecto! Remember to make our Lemoncello Ice Cream Sundae Recipe for your summer soiree this year! 🙂
Our Lemoncello Ice Cream Sundae Recipe is sure to bring smiles!
Happy summer, summer, summertime! Oh my. We are so happy to be outside in the sunshine and the fresh air. . . I’ve got all kinds of plans for the yard! Madeliene is prepping for her garden and they are so excited they can have one this year!
What is Lemoncello Liquor?
• Limoncello (Italian pronunciation: [limonˈtʃɛlːo]) is an Italian lemon liqueur mainly produced in Southern Italy, especially in the region around the Gulf of Naples, the Sorrentine Peninsula and the coast of Amalfi, and islands of Procida, Ischia, and Capri.
• Limoncello is made by steeping lemon zest (peels) in highly concentrated ethanol or vodka until oil is released, then mixing the resulting yellow liquid with simple syrup.
• Limoncello is considered a digestif (Apéritif and digestif), which is an alcoholic beverage traditionally drunk after a meal. A digestif can often relieve the unpleasant sensation of having overeaten after a large meal.
• Limoncello is the Italian word referring to an intensely lemon-flavored liqueur.
Enjoy our Lemoncello Ice Cream Sundae Recipe we hope you’ll love these too!
- Lemoncello Mascarpone Shake Recipe
- Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Berries
- Coconut Panna Cotta with Tropical Fruit Salsa
- Rocky Road Brownie Bites
- Coconut Banana Cream Petite Cakes
- Peach Tart with Sweet Peach Glaze
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting
- Greek Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Danish Butter Cookies
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 4 ounces lemoncello liquor
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- lemon zest to garnish
- Divide lemon curd in the bottom of 4 serving dishes.
- Top with two scoops vanilla ice cream, 1 ounce of lemoncello, a dollop of whipped cream, and squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Add a lemon zest to garnish and enjoy your Lemoncello Ice Cream Sundae Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 569Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 152mgSodium: 219mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 1gSugar: 55gProtein: 7g
Love summer with our Lemoncello Ice Cream Sundae Recipe!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene