Our Lemoncello Mascarpone Shake Recipe is a sweet spring treat that’s bursting with the unique Lemoncello liquor flavor! My first wonderful experience with Lemoncello liquor was as a digestif (served at the completion of a meal) in Rome, Italy. It was such an enjoyable experience that I tucked a bottle into my suitcase to bring home with me. Truth be told, I’ve been saving it for special occasions and to create recipes with… Like today’s Lemoncello Mascarpone Shake Recipe! It’s bursting with lemon flavor both in Lemoncello, plus fresh lemon zest, then we’re adding vanilla ice cream, mascarpone cheese, vanilla bean, and whole milk. Yummmy!!!
Lovin’ our Lemoncello Mascarpone Shake Recipe
I was feeling like a little something sweet and relaxing as we’re in the middle of dealing with all the effects of the current pandemic. I’m of the belief that a balance of healthy foods and comfort foods are essential to keeping us feeling good in body and spirit–always! AND especially during times of difficulty and stress like we are currently experiencing. Nurturing ourselves is so important as we move forward into the coming weeks.
We love our ‘Cooking with Ruthie’ family and each one of you wherever you’re living on this beautiful planet. There’s so much goodness in our world and our collective spirit is stronger than the trials we are currently facing. Let’s be sure to stay connected on CWR social media. We’re grateful for all the kind comments and messages from you on Instagram and Facebook. It is our intention to continue to support and love each other. During these times, we will continue to share, as we always have, on the blog and social platforms. So, lets sit down and enjoy a Lemoncello Mascarpone Shake Recipe together! 🙂
What’s the difference between a smoothie and a shake?
Most people love smoothies and shakes, some don’t really know the differences between them because after all the both cold and refreshing, drinkable, and delicious! In my opinion it all comes down to ice cream. . . yes, it’s true! Smoothies do not have ice cream, candy bars, cookies or pies in them. Smoothies are filled with healthy for you ingredients like fruit and veggies and healthier forms of protein and dairy.
Don’t get me wrong. . . I enjoy them both as probably most of you do too! I just enjoy smoothies on a more regular basis and shakes wellllll they’re a more special occasion or dessert kind of treat.
A look at Lemoncello Liquor
• Limoncello (Italian pronunciation: [limonˈtʃɛlːo]) is an Italian lemon liqueur mainly produced in Southern Italy, especially in the region around the Gulf of Naples, the Sorrentine Peninsula and the coast of Amalfi, and islands of Procida, Ischia, and Capri.
• Limoncello is made by steeping lemon zest (peels) in highly concentrated ethanol or vodka until oil is released, then mixing the resulting yellow liquid with simple syrup.
• Limoncello is considered a digestif (Apéritif and digestif), which is an alcoholic beverage traditionally drunk after a meal. A digestif can often relieve the unpleasant sensation of having overeaten after a large meal.
• Limoncello is the Italian word referring to an intensely lemon-flavored liqueur.
Enjoy our Lemoncello Mascarpone Shake Recipe and a few of these other sweet spring beverages!
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe
- Non-Boozy Mint Mojito
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Lemon Cocktail Recipe
- Blueberry Lime Cocktails
- Mint Julep Recipe
- Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito
- Strawberry Mint Margaritas
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 624Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 153mgSodium: 457mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 9g
We hope you relax and enjoy our delightful Lemoncello Mascarpone Shake Recipe this week!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Butternut Squash & Apple Street Taco Recipe
- Chocolate Blueberry Spinach Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Vanilla Cupcake Cocktail Recipe
- Homemade Rye Bread Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe
- Banana Pudding in a Jar
- Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 25 St. Patricks Day Recipes
- Giant Pumpkin Eclair
- Old Spaghetti Factory Broccoli Recipe