Our Salmon Street Tacos Recipe are sure to bring smiles to your dinner table! I am a huge fan of fish tacos especially in toasty tortillas with rice or shredded green cabbage! This salmon is the perfectly flakey and hot off the grill and topped with a variety of fresh from the garden vegetables. If you are looking for the secret sauce fish taco sauce then there’s no need to look any further– we’ve got that too!
Happy dance! It’s Fit Friday!! We love hangin’ out with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness! She’s been with us on Friday’s for over 5 years now and we love her! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
Enjoy our Salmon Street Tacos Recipe and maybe a few of these too!
- Salmon Salad Sandwich
- Panfried Catfish with Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
- Japanese Salmon Teriyaki
- Easy Coconut Shrimp
- Herbed Salmon Fillet
- Butterfly Shrimp, Hasselback Potatoes, and Almond Green Beans
- Spicy Coconut Mahi-Mahi
- Big Green Egg Salmon
- Girards Champagne Mint Salmon Salad
- Homemade Cocktail Sauce with Crab Legs
- Chicken, Shrimp, and Tofu Pad Thai
- Orzo Salad with Scallops
- Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tuna Salad in Avocado
Nichole’s Fitness Tips & Salmon Street Tacos Recipe
We are turning it over to our awesome friend Nichole. . .
As more of my clients have moved from the gym to the great outdoors lately I have been getting asked a lot about endurance, more specifically on how to build endurance. When you go from short bursts in the gym, or workouts where rests are built into the workout, to longer continuous efforts you find yourself questioning your fitness and abilities. So how do we move into those longer runs, swims, or cycling workouts with a smile?
- 8-10 mini corn tortillas
- 2-3 salmon filets, grilled with fresh lime
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage, shredded or brown rice
- 2 sprigs of cilantro per taco (if you’re a cilantro lover)
- pico de gallo or any salsa
- 1/2 cup crumbled cojita cheese
- The Sauce:
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lowfat sourcream
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- variety garden fresh vegetables, if desired
- Coat grill with cooking spray and pre-heat on medium heat.
- Coat filets with olive oil cooking spray on both sides.
- Grill filets on 3-4 minutes per side.
- Heat lime halves on the grill and squeeze fresh lime on filets while grilling.
- Salmon is done when pulls away flaky in the middle.
- Warm tortillas on the grill or stove top, layer in toppings, top with sauce.
- The Sauce:
Combine ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Serve on Fish Tacos
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 331mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g
Have a fit weekend with our healthy Salmon Street Tacos Recipe & Nicholes fitness inspiration!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene