Spicy Coconut Mahi-Mahi is easy and ready in less than 30 minutes, it tastes just like it came from a restaurant!
Spicy Coconut Mahi-Mahi is a delectable savory dish that is quite easy to prepare and make! You will be blown away at the wonderful flavor!
My hubby and I have been on a fish kick recently. For some reason, all we want to eat is fish! Spicy Coconut Mahi-Mahi is a great dish to put together after a long day of work or for a fun stay-at-home date night!
Spicy Coconut Mahi-Mahi is a great source of protein and Omega 3’s!! Did you know… 6 ounces of fish contains about 31.5 grams of protein? Which is more than half of the suggested daily protein intake for the average 150 lb person! I love that the majority of calories when you eat fish comes from protein! Here are some must try fish dishes to add to your dinner list: Vietnamese Basa Fish, Fish Tacos, & Tuna Salad in Avocado. 🙂
Spicy Coconut Mahi-Mahi is a yummy date night dinner for you and your love!
Much Love and Peace~
Ruthie and Madeliene
- 4 mahi-mahi filets
- 3 roma tomatoes, medium diced
- 1 red onion, medium diced
- 1 can sweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 servings cooked white or brown rice, prepared
- Prepare rice and cook while making mahi-mahi.
- In a small mixing bowl combine spices; set aside.
- Rinse and pat dry each filet, sprinkle both sides with spices; set aside.
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat until almost reaches smoke point.
- Once hot add onion, saute 2-3 minutes; stirring.
- Add mahi-mahi to pan, and then tomatoes around filets.
- Cook fish for 2-4 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Turn over and cook 2-3 minutes or until center of filet flake as pulled apart.
- Add coconut milk and cook 1 minute, remove from heat.
- Serve on a bed of rice with a sprinkling of coarse sea salt.