*This is a sponsored post by Bob’s Red Mill and the opinions expressed are genuine and all mine 🙂
Spicy Chocolate Chai Smoothie is packed with flavor, nutritious ingredients, and has a little red pepper kick at the end that you’ll be in all kinds of love with!
Spicy Chocolate Chai Smoothie is reminiscent of those spicy chocolate bars that are popping up in stores! I adore them so when I asked to partner with Bob’s Red Mill I was just itching to create a new smoothie recipe with some of their awesome protein powders.
Spicy Chocolate Chai Smoothie combines two of Bob’s unique protein powders:
Chocolate Protein Powder Nutritional Booster and Bob’s Red Mill Chai Protein Powder Nutritional Booster which are both packed with protein, fiber and probiotics on the go! This unique blend is made from pea protein powder, chicory root fiber, chia seeds, beneficial probiotics, and monk fruit extract for a touch of sweetness. It is gluten free, vegan, a good source of omega-3, excellent source of iron, and high in protein and fiber.
Spicy Chocolate Chai Smoothie is a refreshing was to stay cooled off this summer. . . it’s seriously SO tasty and frosty! I loved it so much that I enjoyed the whole thing all by myself!
Spicy Chocolate Chai Smoothie will be your new favorite healthy and refreshing way to stay cool this summer!
Have a beautiful Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 2 scoops Bob's Red Mill chocolate protein powder
- 1 scoop Bob's Red Mill chai protein powder
- 1 cup coconut water or milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Blueberry Almond Maple Oatmeal Recipe
- Banana Bread French Toast w/ Maple Cream Recipe
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Irish Ginger Snaps Recipe
- Irish Coffee With Kahlua & Creme De Cacao Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels Recipe