BBQ Jackfruit, Roasted Corn, Cilantro Street Tacos are so good you’ll never guess they’re vegan!
Cinco de Mayo and Fit Friday… What a great day!!! Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is up!! Wooo-hooo!
BBQ Jackfruit, Roasted Corn, Cilantro Street Tacos are one of Madeliene’s favorite Mexican dishes. She CRAVES Mexican food constantly after living in Puebla, Mexico for 18 months, she just can’t get enough!!! We love these tacos and they are sooo yummy for Cinco de Mayo!
BBQ Jackfruit, Roasted Corn, Cilantro Street Tacos will go great with any of our other Mexican dishes that we pull out for Cinco de Mayo festivities!! Do you want to know something funny?? People in the US celebrate Cinco de Mayo more than people in Mexico do. What?!! Who would of thought. Try these other tasty dishes this year! Strawberry Mango Guac and Lime Chicken Fajitas!
Summer time is calling my name. That means summer time is calling for my summer body. My tank top, shorts, and bikini body. And we all know what that means, that means we are getting a sweet sweat sesh today!
Let’s do this folks! Let’s get our heart rates up. Let’s get out of our comfort zones. Let’s earn the body that we want.
BBQ Jackfruit, Roasted Corn, Cilantro Street Tacos will rock your Cinco de Mayo this year!
We hope you have a great Cinco de Mayo!!!
Happy May! 🙂
Nichole & Ruthie & Madeliene
- 1 (14 ounce) can green jackfruit, drained
- ½ cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 12 white corn tortillas
- 2-3 ears of corn, shucked, grilled, and cut from cob
- ½ cup red onion, small diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, rough chopped
- lime wedges to serve
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat add jackfruit, bbq sauce, and 1 teaspoon lime juice, and minced cilantro; stir to combine.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve warm corn tortillas on grill or griddle.
- Layering two tortillas; add bbq jackfruit, red onion, grilled corn, and cilantro leaves.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!