Whole Grain Artisan Loaf is a no-knead loaf that’s moist inside with a crunchy crust! YUM!!
Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness has got an amazing HIIT work out for us in honor of the 4th of July coming up!
Whole Grain Artisan Loaf is our favorite bread at our house!! It is sooo tasty warm with butter, honey, and homemade jam!!!
Whole Grain Artisan Loaf is a great addition to any and I mean ANY meal! It also makes a fabulous snack throughout the day. Your kids are bound to love the soft and fluffy inside with the crunchy outer shell. And you, the maker of the fabulous bread, is bound to love that this is a no knead, easy prep bread!
The Fourth of July is right around the corner and I am celebrating with a fantastic HIIT workout on the treadmill. I want a killer workout that will start my day off right and get the energy pumping before spending the rest of the day playing and enjoying BBQ with friends.
A couple reminders;
1) Base line is the speed at which you can maintain a steady run for about an hour. For new runners or non-runners base line may be a fast walking pace.
2) No holding on! This is the rule for speed and hills. If you feel like have to hold on you need to slow the speed down a bit.
3) It is supposed to be hard! Embrace the hard and make it count.
Whole Grain Artisan Loaf will complete your meal or make a perfect snack!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
Whole Grain Artisan Loaf
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups 10 grain flour
- 1¼ teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
- 1½ cups hot water
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, stirring by hand, add water and mix until moistened, cover entire bowl with saran wrap that has been generously coated with cooking spray.
- Let sit for at least 12 hours.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface, pull sides in, and flip the loaf over.
- Cover again with the same saran and let raise for 45 min or until double in size.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F with ceramic dutch oven inside.
- Carefully place dough in dutch oven, replace lid, and cook for 25-27 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.