Gorgonzola and Pine Nut Artisan Loaf is a simple to make, no-knead recipe and the flavor profile is completely amazing!
I love to use my sourdough starter in this recipe but if you haven’t gotten on board with the sourdough movement going on around here then follow this recipe that uses yeast instead of sourdough starter. It’s one of my first posts so the photo’s are a bit crazy but the recipe is sure to be a hit… Bread you never thought could come from your oven!
I love my sourdough starter SO much and the subtle tang it adds to recipes~ I’ve just had the best time creating with my little sourdough lovie. You’ll be seeing more of my kitchen sourdough creations popping up around here. I found a really great recipe for making your own Sourdough Starter from King Arthur Flour so get some going and lets have tons of fun baking with our sourdough starters!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1872Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 3052mgCarbohydrates: 336gFiber: 15gSugar: 2gProtein: 57g
I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend with your family and friends! I’ve been catching some rays of sunshine in LA with my sister over the weekend. Not gonna lie… I wish I could stay longer 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe
- Nutella White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Lemoncello Vodka Martini Recipe
- Irish Coffee With Kahlua & Creme De Cacao Recipe
- Whole Wheat and Cinnamon Brioche Loaf Recipe
- Grandma Linda’s Rolls Recipe
- Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap (copycat) Recipe