Parmesan Rosemary Flat Bread will inspire you to put a fun new spin on a side dish for dinner tonight!
I don’t even know where to begin to describe this flat bread recipe to you. I love it! It’s so easy to make- add a few savory ingredients like parmesan, rosemary, flax and sesame seeds, and olive oil to a whole grain flat bread is all you have to do. It’s seriously the perfect way to add a little extra something to dinner tonight.
It only takes a few minutes to take an ordinary flat bread to EXTRAordinary!
- 3 pieces whole grain flat bread
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan, shredded
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Place flat bread on half sheet pan.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil on each piece, spread evenly.
- Evenly divide and sprinkle parmesan, rosemary, sesame, and flax seeds.
- Evenly sprinkle sea salt.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cut each piece into 6 pieces.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 68 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 211mg Carbohydrates: 8g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
Truth be told this works fabulously well on tortillas (they turn out a little more like a cracker) or naan bread too. Just follow the same instructions and if you use tortillas reduce the cook time by 2 or 3 minutes but all of them will turn out beautifully.
Enjoy some of our Parmesan Rosemary Flat Bread with your favorite salad or main dish tonight!
Have a fabulous Thursday 🙂
Much Love and Peace~