Banana Pudding in a Jar is a fun spring time dessert! It’s easy to transport and always a crowd pleaser.
You’re going to laugh when I say this but my first recollection of banana pudding was at the buffet restaurant Golden Corral, as a little girl I fell totally in love with it! Honestly, it’s the whole reason I ever wanted to go there! I’ve out grown my love of buffet restaurants but I still love a good banana pudding any day of the week 🙂
- 1 (3.4 oz) box jello instant banana cream pudding
- 1⅓ cups milk
- 2 cups light cool whip or whipped cream
- 1½ cups sliced banana sections
- 3 cups mini vanilla wafers
- 4 half pint mason jars
- Combine pudding and milk, whisk and allow to sit for 2 minutes to begin thickening.
- Place 4-5 mini vanilla wafers in bottom of each jar, add 2 tablespoons banana pudding, then sliced banana, 2 tablespoons cool whip.
- Repeat once more ending with cool whip dollop on top and a mini vanilla wafer to garnish.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours to allow to set.
- If transporting- secure with lid and add garnish when ready to serve.
This recipe is fail proof! Seriously. You’re going to be so happy at how simple it is to throw together…
Just build the layers in each jar and if you’re transporting them- secure them with lids and screw tops before adding the dollop of cool whip and mini vanilla wafer, just take them with you and add them when you’re ready to serve!
Banana Pudding in a Jar is SO simple to make which makes it a delightful and delicious dessert!
Here are a few more delicious cookies from my kitchen for you to enjoy…
Much Love and Peace~