London Broil is an amazing cut of beef that you’ll fall completely head-over-heels in love with… it’s simple to make but tastes like you worked all day!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 3 lb, 1 1/2 - 2 inch thick cut london broil
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- 1/2 C water
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano, diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme, diced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place meat in gallon ziplock freezer bag.
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients.
- Pour marinade over meat, seal bag removing as much air as possible.
- Refrigerate over night.
- minutes before serving, heat broiler on high.
- Place beef on baking sheet, bake for 8 minutes on each side, dispose of extra marinade.
- Remove and cover with foil to rest for 10 minutes.
- (this allows juices to slow and flavor to enhance)
- Thinly slice against the grain.
This recipe for London Broil is a special recipe that my teacher, Chef Franz, shared with me… it’s decadent and melts in your mouth!