Honey Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash will leave you begging for more! It’s just THAT good!!
Honey Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash is packed with deliciously healthy ingredients that all roasty-toastied up together and taste like heaven! We’re going to enjoy it again on a salad coming up on Friday soooooo one way or another you’ve simply got to make some. 🙂
Honey Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash reminds me of my childhood… I’ve loved butternut squash for so long, it started back when my Gram would bake them with butter and brown sugar AND it tasted amazing. But, I have to say that I love this version a little bit more though because it cooks in less than half the time and tastes a smidge better with olive oil, honey, and red pepper flakes!
Honey Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash is going to be a favorite autumn/winter recipe at your house too!
Have an awesome Wednesday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute butternut squash on sheet, drizzle with olive oil, toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, sea salt, red pepper flakes; toss.
- Cook for 15 minutes, toss to coat, drizzle with honey, and cook 15 minutes more.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!