Carol’s Pulled Pork Sandwich is a savory slow cooker recipe that’s lickity-split to make plus it’s a dinner that everyone is sure to enjoy!
Carol's Pulled Pork Sandwich
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 (5 lb) pork roast
- 1 bottle hickory flavor BBQ sauce
- 3 C hot water
- 2 tsp steak seasoning
- 10 kaiser rolls
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Preheat slow cooker on high.
- Place roast in a large frying pan over medium high heat, season with steak seasoning.
- Brown roast 8 minutes per side or until evenly browned.
- Place in slow cooker, add water, cover with lid.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Shred with 2 forks.
- Add BBQ sauce, mix well.
- Serve warm on rolls.
* I got this recipe from my BFF, Carol
I hope you and your family enjoy Carol’s Pulled Pork Sandwich- it’s an awesome stand-by recipe cuz the ingredients are simple and easy to keep on hand!
Have a really great Thursday!