Cucumber Tomato Basil Salad is made with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, cucumbers, and basil! Topped off with your favorite balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
I love these flavors together in the summertime, it makes the perfect light lunch when served with a slice of crusty artisan bread- don’t forget some additional olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping! YUMMMMM.
It’s June!!! YAY. Summer is finally here and we are starting right in on warm weather. May was nothing but rainy days for the most part but it’s all good cuz we totally needed the moisture. I have to say I’m very happy to see 80 degree days in the forecast for the week though 🙂
When the summer heat turns up, I tend to cool things down in my kitchen. I love fresh salads, grilling, and refreshing beverages to beat the heat! That’s where this Cucumber Tomato Basil Salad comes into play… especially if you grow a garden.
- 1 16 ounce mini tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, seeded and quartered
- 1 cup cubed fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil or to taste
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Adjust seasonings according to taste.
Enjoy this quick and easy Cucumber Tomato Basil Salad with dinner tonight!
Happy June 1st! I hope your Monday is a good one 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
- The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
- Herbed Ricotta Appetizer Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Garden Vegetable Impossible Quiche
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe