Crispy Chicken Salad is a quick meal solution- all you need is a bag of salad, shredded cheese, avocado, and some easy to prepare Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips! Oh and lets not forget the dollop of sour cream on top 🙂
I buy Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips for convenience but also because they’re made with 100% All Natural ingredients, all white meat, and they’re super crispy on the outside while nice and juicy on the inside!
Plus, the best part about buying Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips is it’s part of the Tyson Project A+™ program.
The Tyson Project A+™ program is one of the simplest ways to support your school. Just clip and collect Tyson Project A+™ labels from Tyson® participating packages. For every label submitted, Tyson will give the school cash and the school can use the money for whatever it needs… learn more here: https://projectaplus.tyson.com/
Jake and I had a fun shopping trip to Walmart to get buy our Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips and other the groceries we needed to make our Crispy Chicken Salads! We always get a great value at Walmart 🙂
- 2-3 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 cup mixed salad
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup avocado cubes
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- your favorite salad dressing
- Cook Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions then cut each strip into slices on the diagonal.
- Place lettuce on serving plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese, add chicken slices, avocado, and sour cream.
- Serve with your favorite salad dressing.
Your family will love our Crispy Chicken Salad made with Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips!
Much Love and Peace~
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Gouda & Kale Salad Recipe
- Grilled Corn, Tomato & Arugula Salad Recipe
- Thai Chicken Flatbread w/ Cilantro Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Papaya Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- Chicken Fricassee Recipe
- Chicken Taco Soup Recipe
- PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps Recipe (copycat)