Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4-5 chicken boneless skinless breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 cup grapes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 large stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional 1/2 cup water chestnuts
- 1 bag of mixed lettuce greens
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Serve over a bed of mixed lettuce greens.
* I adapted this recipe from my friend April
Curry Tropical Chicken Salad is filling and healthy which makes it taste even better, right?! I hope you all love this as much as I did… it’s perfect for this time of year when we’re all wishing for warmer weather!
Want to learn how to de-string celery? Check out this Video Kitchen Tip Series… how to de-string celery 🙂
Have a wonderful Thursday!