Sweet and Salty Cashews are a great way to top salads, desserts, or eat them all by themselves!
Sweet and Salty Cashews are simple to make and a fabulous topping for almost anything… I love them on top of a fresh salad, they’ll take a bowl of ice cream to the next level, or they can stand on their own without any trouble at all!
Ohhhhh my goodness!! SO good. 🙂
Sweet and Salty Cashews are one of my favorite candied nut recipes, I love to switch them up but keep some in the pantry. Candied nuts are always a must in my kitchen, they’re so great to have on hand to add to any dish that needs an added pop of flavor or crunchy texture! Enjoy these other recipes too: Sweet and Salty Peanuts, Candied Walnuts, Sweet and Spicy Candied Pecans, and Bourbon Spiced Pecans.
Sweet and Salty Cashews you’ll love having these on hand for a quick topping or snack!
Hope your Wednesday is awesome!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon gold bacardi rum
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- lighter or match to flambe
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- Lay sheet of parchment on work surface.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat, add brown sugar and sea salt; cook stirring 1 minute.
- Add cashews and quickly toss to coat, remove from heat.
- Add rum and light to flambe; stir quickly with long handle wooden spoon while flames die out.
- Pour cashews out on parchment paper to cool, break apart occasionally while cooling.
- Enjoy on salads, desserts, or for a snack!
- Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke & Mushroom Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Overnight Oats Recipe
- Strawberry Mint Sorbet Recipe
- Green Chili Black Beans Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple Chipotle BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Challah Bread Recipe
- Yiaourti Me Meli & Evia Island, Greece
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe