Summer weather has finally come to stay around our neck of the woods and with the kids out school I thought it ‘d be fun share this healthy and refreshing summer treat!
These Nutella Cupcake Pops are surprisingly delicious~~ we love them!
- 1 1/2 C vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 banana, cut in half length wise and sliced
- 1/2 C nutella, divided
- 8 foil baking cups
- 8 popcycle sticks
- Shake sprinkles in the bottom of each baking cup.
- Spread 1 Tbsp nutella on top of the sprinkles.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt and bananas, divide evenly between baking cups.
- Insert popcycle stick into each baking cup.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours until set.
You won’t believe how quickly these Nutella Cupcake Pops will disappear!
They are the perfect treat all summer long…
Here a few other delicious summertime recipes….
I love being able to share with y’all a little of ‘What’s Cooking’ in my kitchen!
Thanks so much for reading my blog and for connecting with me… It feels like are we are old friends who sit down to chat recipes and life at my kitchen table and I just love you all 🙂
PS- I shared this recipe over at The 36th Avenue last week too! I just love Dezi– you simply must stop over and pay her a visit.