Summer Soiree A few weeks ago I was able to guest post on Tatertots and Jello! Jen is such a sweetie and I was SO thrilled to have to opportunity!!!
I wanted to share the post I put together for her with all of you… the only difference is– I’m going to post one recipe a day so, I can add in the printable recipe cards for each one 🙂
AND… I’m headed to Park City, UT for Evo!! It looks like a fabulous conference and I’m SO excited to attend!! I’ll post about my adventures after I get back… if you happen to be going, I’d LOVE to meet you! If you see me say, “Hi” and lets chat 🙂
AND with all that, let our Summer Soiree begin…
Hello to all of Tatertots & Jello’s Friends! I’m Ruthie from What’s Cooking with Ruthie.com where I LOVE to talk about cooking, gardening, and a little dose of everyday life! I’m so happy to be guest posting here today…
Welcome to What’s Cooking with Ruthie’s Summer Soiree
Throwing the perfect Summer Soiree can be a lot of fun and it’s even better if it’s NOT a ton of work too! So, I tried to come up with a menu that is delicious and not too tasking on the chef…
AND, what better way to accomplish that than by heading to the grill?! It keeps the chef outside where the party is… Because most of these courses are prepped beforehand they require only minimal work once the Soiree begins!!
Our Summer Soiree begins with a refreshing Beverage! This beautiful Limeade…
This is the one exception… it probably has to be whipped up in the kitchen, but it’s so quick and easy you’ll be totally impressed!!
- 1 whole lime, washed and quartered
- 2 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 C sugar
- 2 C cold water
- 3 C crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender, blend until smooth.
- (if you don't have a liquifying blender, then it might need strained before serving)
- Yields approx. 5 Cups
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post… Grilled Watermelon, Feta, and Mint Appetizer- SO Deee-licious!
I linked recipe up to the36thavenue.com I LOVE her site!
- Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito Recipe
- Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie Recipe
- Creamy Mango Margarita Recipe
- Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Vanilla Cupcake Cocktail Recipe
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe