Parfait Pops are a delicious summer treat!
My son, Jake and I made these yummy little Parfait Pops in about 15 minutes this morning! They’re quick and healthy and super fun for kids to help out with in the kitchen… the only down-side is the 3 hours it takes in the freezer before they can be enjoyed 🙂
AND tomorrow is a super exciting day for WCw/R… I’ll be guest posting on Skip to my Lou.org !! Make sure to jump over there and check it out… it’s super yummy!
Parfait Pops is a super fun activity to with the kiddos this summer PLUS they’re a healthy, cold, summer-time treat!! I really think they taste a lot like Fried Ice Cream! (that you buy at a Mexican Restaurant only healthy!) YUMMO 🙂
PS… You may want to peel the wrapper off of the Parfait Pops over the sink, some of the cereal won’t stick completely.
- 1 1/2 C Special K with strawberries cereal
- 1/2 C sweetened coconut
- 2 C frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 C frozen strawberry or raspberry sherbert
- 9 3 inch Dixie cups
- 9 popcycle sticks
- Combine cereal and coconut in blender, pulse until small sized pieces.
- Set Dixie cups in a 9x9 baking pan, spray each cup with cooking spray.
- Put 1 Tbsp of cereal mixture in the bottom of each cup.
- Place 1 Tbsp of sherbert, then 2 Tbsp of yogurt on top.
- Compress with the back of a spoon, add 1 Tbsp of yogurt, smooth out top. Insert popcycle stick into each cup.
- Top with 1 tsp of cereal mixture.
- Freeze in pan for 3-4 hours until hard set.
- Peel off wrapper and enjoy!!