It’s hard to beat creamy yogurt, sweetness of fresh fruit, and a little bit of crunch that this delicious combination brings! Red, White, and Blue Parfait would be a super fun breakfast for the 4th of July!!
Red, White, and Blue Parfait… is so quick and easy to put together not mention how pretty it looks! Served with a coffee cake it’d be just heavenly 🙂
- 1 C lowfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 C fresh blueberries
- 1/2 C fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/2 C grape nuts cereal
- In a parfait glass, layer cereal, yogurt, strawberries, and blueberries. Repeat until glass is full.
- Top with dollop of greek yogurt, a sprinkle of cereal, a strawberry slice, and a blueberry!
- Serves 4.
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Frosting Recipe
- Baked Gingerbread Doughnuts Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Mediterranean Baked Eggs in Avocado Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap (copycat) Recipe