Red, White, and Blue Parfait is a combination I’ve loved all my life!
It’s hard to beat creamy yogurt, sweetness of fresh fruit, and a little bit of crunch that this delicious combination brings! Red, White, and Blue Parfait would be a super fun breakfast for the 4th of July!!
Red, White, and Blue Parfait… is so quick and easy to put together not mention how pretty it looks! Served with a coffee cake it’d be just heavenly 🙂
Either of these coffee cakes are delightful!! Streusel-Filled Coffee Cake or Blueberry Coffee Cake
Red, White, and Blue Parfait...
- 1 C lowfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 C fresh blueberries
- 1/2 C fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/2 C grape nuts cereal
- In a parfait glass, layer cereal, yogurt, strawberries, and blueberries. Repeat until glass is full.
- Top with dollop of greek yogurt, a sprinkle of cereal, a strawberry slice, and a blueberry!
- Serves 4.
Red, White, and Blue Parfait
Blueberry, lowfat vanilla greek yogurt, Strawberries
April 17, 2019
- Coconut Lemon Overnight Oats Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Frosting Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Chocolate Blueberry Spinach Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- French Pâte à Crêpes Recipe
- Peach Turnovers with Sweet Peach Glaze
Hi Ruth!!! 🙂
I don’t know if you remember me – I met you at the Blogging for Fishes event earlier this year! Well, I went to check out your site (sorry, it’s been awhile!) and found this healthy recipe and, might I add – I LOVE the photography (I remember you said you were going to take a class – it’s paying off!).
Anyways, great recipe – I’ll link to it on my site’s FB, twitter, and google+ page 🙂
Have a great day!!! 🙂
Hi Holly… I totally remember you 🙂 Thanks for sharing this recipe, it is a long time favorite!! SO good and healthy too!! I did take that photography class and I finally learned how to use my camera, which helps! I hope you’re doing well and that your pregnancy is going well… what a fun time!