Happy Monday morning!
I hope you’re all enjoying some beautiful fall weather… we’ve had the typical- some rain and some sunny-shiny days. I love all the seasons.
Autumn is especially lovely because of the abundance of pumpkin recipes that sneak into my kitchen 🙂
Truvia® Pumpkin Parfait is a delightful pumpkin combination that’s healthy and delicious all at the same time.
Tuesday, October 14th is the last day you can enter:
Submit your best recipe using Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend and/or Truvia®Baking Blend and you could be named the Truvia® Baking Star!
-Simply upload a short video (2 minutes max) of you baking your best original recipes using Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend and/or Truvia® Baking Blend. You could be one of three people, along with a guest of your choice, who win a trip to New York City to compete for the title of Truvia® Baking Star!
-The judges will select the grand prize winner, who will get the chance to film a professionally-produced Truvia® Baking Star video that will be featured on YouTube!
-Truvia® brand is partnering with 4 of YouTube’s top foodies, including a gourmet chef and healthy living expert, to launch the Truvia® Baking Star contest. Gaby Dalkin, Byron Talbott, April Moore and Joanne Ozug created a series of recipe videos which all use the new Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend~ make sure and check them out!
Here’s how the contest works…
Truvia® Baking Star Contest Timeline:
- From September 16 – October 14, 2014, fans can submit their videos via www.TruviaBakingStar.com.
- From October 21 – October 30, 2014, fans can vote for their favorite of 10 semi-finalists.
- Shortly after October 30, 2014, the three finalists with the most votes will be notified that they have won an all-expense-paid trip to New York City with a guest.
- On November 19, 2014, the three finalists’ baking skills will be judged live by the YouTube Star judges and the Truvia® Baking Star Contest winner will be announced.
SO hurry, hurry and get entered so you don’t miss all the fun 🙂
Now, let’s get back to our Truvia® Pumpkin Parfait recipe… Oh my gosh. I’m eating a little jar of it right now as I type and I’m telling y’all it’s just to-die-for 🙂 Pumpkin Heaven.
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 C fat free vanilla greek yogurt, I like Chobani, divided
- 1 Tbsp Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 C pumpkin flaxseed granola, I used Nature Path
- In a small bowl combine pumpkin puree, 1/2 C greek yogurt, Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice; mix to combine.
- In a jar or parfait glass; place 2 Tbsp pumpkin mixture evenly all over the bottom.
- Next layer 2 Tbsp greek yogurt; spread evenly over pumpkin- covering completely.
- Sprinkle on thick cover of granola; completely covering the yogurt.
- Repeat another layer of each ending with granola.
- Use a dollop of greek yogurt on top with an additional sprinkle of cinnamon to garnish.
- Enjoy immediately or within a few hours.
- (it will hold in the fridge for a couple of days but the granola will loose it's crunch).
Enjoy this autumn, simple to make, and pretty darn healthy recipe for breakfast or snack or just because you feel like it.
Check out some of my other Truvia®recipes too…
Have a beautiful autumn Monday!
PS- this post is sponsored by Truvia® but the opinions expressed are genuine and my own