*this is a sponsored post by Truvia® and the opinions expressed are genuine and my own
Truvía® Nectar Strawberry Yogurt Parfait is a combination of Nectar sweetened yogurt, strawberries, and crunch that’s delicious for brunch or a healthier dessert!
I’m so excited to share a new product with y’all today! Can I tell you that I am totally in LOVE with the NEW Truvía® Nectar blend it’s seriously so amazing! Wow. I’m a fan of both agave and honey but Truvía® Nectar combines the best of all of them with less calories! Super sweet 🙂
Blended with stevia leaf extract and honey, Truvía® Nectar has 50% fewer calories per serving than sugar and adds a touch of sweetness wherever you would use agave, sugar or honey. Because Truvía® Nectar is twice as sweet as honey, you only need to use half as much.
Tips & Info
- For more information about Truvía® Nectar ingredients, visit the FAQ page.
- Truvía® Nectar is perfect wherever you want sweetness – with 50% fewer calories than sugar.
- Use ½ teaspoon of Truvía® Nectar in place of one teaspoon of sugar, honey or agave. See conversion chart.
- Visit our Recipes section for more tips and inspiration.
- 1 tablespoon Truvía® Nectar
- 1 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup low fat protein granola
- truvia nectar for drizzle when serving
- In a mixing bowl combine Truvía® Nectar, greek yogurt, fresh squeezed lemon juice, lemon zest; mix to combine.
- Line the base and outside perimeter of serving jars with upside down strawberries.
- Carefully spoon yogurt mixture into the jar (I used a large size cookie scoop) being careful to allow strawberries to stay against the outside of the jar.
- Fill with yogurt to the top of placed strawberries, sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons granola, fill jar with remaining yogurt mixture, top with a garnish of granola, and a fresh strawberry cut in half length-wise.
- When serving drizzle Truvía® Nectar on top and Enjoy!
I’m lovin’ Truvía® Nectar in my tea, on my morning bowl of granola, and this Truvía® Nectar Strawberry Yogurt Parfait is a keeper recipe for sure! I know y’all will love it as much as I do. Sweetness that tastes amazing at half the calories!! That’s a little bit why I’m sooooooo excited to share it with you:)
Truvía® Nectar Strawberry Yogurt Parfait is a fresh and delicious way to enjoy the summertime!
Much Love and Peace~
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Healthy Fudge Brownies on FOX13
- Purple Basil, Olive, Ricotta Crostini Recipe
- Winter Fruit and Greens Salad Recipe
- French Baguette Recipe & Sacré-Cœur, Paris
- Lemon Honey Vinaigrette Recipe
- Patriotic Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Classic Belgian Waffles