Today’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chipper Cookie Recipe is completely mouth-watering just add a tall glass of milk! Our mini chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are gluten free too. Enjoy!
Why we love Oatmeal Chocolate Chipper Cookie Recipe
Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers will have everyone begging for more… they’re AH-mazing! You’re gluten free friends will love you forever and ever.
When I gave some to my favorite gluten free family they were completely blown away. She couldn’t believe how delicious they were and kept saying they tasted just like the “regular” Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies her mom used to make when she was little.
It made me so happy to share these wonderful creations with them. 🙂
Ingredients in Oatmeal Chocolate Chipper Cookie Recipe
- baking soda
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- all natural peanut butter
- gluten free oats
- gluten free milk chocolate chips
Fit Friday with Nichole
This week the temps have hit record highs all around us. My kids have still jumped on bikes to head to friends’ houses, had neighborhood Nerf battles, played cops and robbers up and down the streets, all while I sit inside thinking that it is too hot to do anything outside.
Man, when did I become such a boring adult? When did I forget how to play?
Oh wait…I didn’t! My play has just taken a different look. Instead of playing cops and robbers I lace up my shoes and go on adventures. Still in the sun and the heat, but some how it seems completely different.
If I had told my kids to get on their shoes and get ready to go for a hike I would have heard plenty of complaining about the heat. Feet would have been dragged and the whining would have commenced.
So what is my point here?
My point is this; find something you enjoy doing and make it fun.
Don’t go on a run simply because it is good for you and you feel like you HAVE to. Go on an adventure instead. Or find some friends to play ball with.
Find whatever form of exercise you enjoy and go play with your friends.
This is a much better approach to healthy living instead of punishing yourself with exercise you dread or find tedious.
Helpful baking tips for higher elevations
- If you live 3,000 feet above sea level or more it is considered high elevation and may take longer to cook/bake.
- Adjustments are needed for 5000+ feet and above:
- Reduce baking powder: for each teaspoon, decrease 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon.
- Reduce sugar: for each cup, decrease 2 tablespoons.
- Increase liquid: for each cup, add 2 to 4 tablespoons.
- Increase oven temperature by 25 degrees F.
- Check if it is done a little early.
- This takes some trial and error to get it right for you.
Learn more HERE
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 6 oz gluten free milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment cream butter and sugars for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping bowl with each addition.
- Mix 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Add vanilla; mix.
- Add oats and mix until 80% combined.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts; stir in by hand using wooden spoon.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool 1 minute on pan and remove to cooling rack.
- Enjoy your Oatmeal Chocolate Chipper Cookie Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 3g
More Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten Free Cherry White Chocolate Chia Cookies
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers
- Gluten Free Waffles
- Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting
- Gluten Free Banana Bites
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
- Gluten-free Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Gluten Free Breakfast Cookies
- Cinnamon Raisin Kugel
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Today’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chipper Cookie Recipe are petite sized little bites of heaven!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Honey Molasses Baked Beans Recipe