It’s FIT FRIDAY!
I love to have Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness come to hang out with us!
This week Nichole’s 30 day Challenge. A Healthy Recipe from me + Fitness Tips from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
Nichole’s 30 day Challenge. . .
I teach a boot camp class with a group of awesome ladies. We have regular 30 day challenges that focus on nutrition and/or fitness. These challenges are meant to help us all stay on track and develop good habits. Our current 30 day challenges are both important and ones that I want to extend to everyone.
Ruthie’s Healthy Recipe. . .
Powerhouse Breakfast is filled with eggs, avocado, tomatoes, and olive oil. It’ll keep-you-full, healthy way to start the day!
You’re getting all kinds lots of healthy omega’s, selenium, vitamin D, B’s, E and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper, folate, niacin, and phosphorus.
Powerhouse Breakfast will get your day started off with a bang! Y’all know me and that I’ve got to add in a slice of whole grain toast too! Ohhhhh, I’m so positive that eggs and toast, drizzled in olive oil were made to go together 🙂
Grab a cup of coffee or milk and enjoy this Powerhouse Breakfast today!
Happy Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup petite tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, medium diced
- sea salt
- In a small fry pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan and heat, add eggs and scramble.
- Place on serving plate, add tomatoes, avocado, and sprinkle with sea salt and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 748Total Fat: 70gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 54gCholesterol: 558mgSodium: 806mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 8gSugar: 3gProtein: 22g
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Homemade Sourdough Biscuits Recipe
- Turkey Frank Corn Dogs Recipe
- Country French Omelette Recipe
- Irish Mushroom Melt Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Apple Rutabaga Soup Recipe