Snickerdoodle Reese’s Cup Cookies are a ridiculously wonderful combination… pretty much boarding on sinful!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Mix together the first 3 ingredients then sift in the cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, and flour.
- Roll dough into balls then roll in 3 Tbsp sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Press Reese's Peanut Butter Cup into ball, top side down.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
* I got these cookies and the recipe from my BBF, Carol… thanks girl!!
You’ll be addicted with the very first bite– Snickerdoodle Reese’s Cup Cookies are just seriously amazing 🙂
Make sure and share some of that cookie love around… everyone loves a fabulous cookie now and again!