Can you all believe how fast the summer has flown by? I can hardly believe Labor Day is this weekend… CRAZY!
These No Bake Cornflake Cookies are a delicious cookie recipe to whip for this weekend!
- 3/4 C white sugar
- 3/4 C white karo syrup
- 1 C coconut
- 1 C peanut butter
- 4 C cornflakes
- In a large mixing bowl combine cornflakes and coconut.
- Set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium high heat combine sugar and karo, heat to boiling and quickly remove once reached boil.
- Add peanut butter to the pan, stir in.
- Quickly pour into cornflake mixture, stir.
- Drop by spoons onto wax paper, let set and enjoy!
*this recipe was given to me by my BFF, Carol 🙂
No Bake Cornflake Cookies are a delicious quick and easy treat anytime time you need to please a sweet tooth in 5 minutes or less 🙂
Here are couple of other quick and tasty recipe for you to enjoy…
I’m sad to see summer winding down and the kiddos back to school but hopefully you’ve gotten a couple fun ideas for your Labor Day gatherings this weekend.
I am loving the first couple of days of my Culinary Arts program… we’ve mostly been learning about procedures and equipment so far but I’m in the kitchen today with my fancy new knives that I am dying to get chopping away with 🙂
Did y’all get entered in our 2nd Birthday party giveaway for a Bosch and $300 in gift cards? It ends tonight so be sure to join in on the fun!!
PS- I shared this recipe over at the36thAVENUE last week too 🙂