*this recipe is sponsored by Coastal Range Organics and all opinions expressed are mine 🙂
Thai Chicken Flatbread with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce is a quick meal solution for busy days!
The holidays are a busy time of year so it’s nice to have dinner on the table in less than 10 minutes. . . it’s just that easy! Get Some Goodness From Your Freezer with Coastal Range Organics!
Thai Chicken Flatbread with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce is made with the Organic Grilled Chicken Strips variety of Coastal Range Organics chicken. But a couple of our other faves are Organic Buffalo style Wings and Organic Crispy Strips.
In my neck of the woods, I grabbed the NEW Coastal Range Organics at Albertsons grocery store. So be on the look out at your neighborhood market!
Thai Chicken Flatbread with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce is a filling dinner that you can make in less than 10 minutes! It’s so nice to grab a few quick ingredients at the store, whip dinner together in 10 minutes, and have more family time during the holidays! You’ll love this recipe so much it’ll become part of your regular dinner rotation!
I feel happy knowing that Coastal Range believes in wholesome living for their chickens. They are never treated with antibiotics, growth-enhancing hormones, or steroids. Coastal Range Organics chicken are also free-range and live on pesticide-free land with plenty of room to exercise and grow naturally. Because they’re raised on a fully organic diet, with all natural, 100% vegetarian grain feed, they’re just naturally great-tasting. And of course they carry the USDA “Organic Certified” seal as assurance of quality.
Thai Chicken Flatbread with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce will make dinner a snap tonight!
Hope your enjoying this festive time of year and that your Monday’s lovely!
Much Love and Peace~
- Cilantro Yogurt Sauce:
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon mint, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- pepper and sea salt
- 1 12 ounce Organic Grilled Breast Strips, cut into sections
- 1 cup bottled thai red sauce
- 2 slices red onion
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- 4 whole grain naan bread
- Cilantro Yogurt Sauce:
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, garlic, cilantro, mint, and lemon juice; mix to combine.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow flavors to meld while preparing flatbreads.
- Prepare chicken according to package directions.
- Spread 1/4 cup thai red sauce on each naan bread, top with red onion, chicken, cilantro leaves, and dollops of sauce.
- Serve warm or cold.