*This post is sponsored by General Mills, and all opinions are my own.*
Herbed Braided Breadsticks with Broccoli Cheese Soup is ready in 15 minutes and perfect for weekday nights!
Herbed Braided Breadsticks with Broccoli Cheese Soup is super quick and easy to make! AND just what you’re craving on a cool autumn evening! Plus, it’s the perfect way to keep your hungry gang full and happy on busy weeknights. I love this time of year! It’s so beautiful with the leaves turning and gently falling to the ground all around me. . . pure magic.
Herbed Braided Breadsticks with Broccoli Cheese Soup are warm and cozy! Just leave it to us to bring in all the “easiness” of this fabulous meal. . . with Progresso soup, Pillsbury breadsticks, and Walmart Online Grocery Pickup! It’s as easy as 1-2-3 to order Progresso, Pillsbury, and everything else on your grocery list using Walmart.com! Then you simply just need pick it up at the store the next day without EVEN getting out of your car!
Wow. Sheer awesomeness!! That is literal happiness to my busy mother heart.
I don’t know about you but once winter rolls around, I’ll be SO happy to not have to get out of the car in the snow and freezing cold to get our groceries. Walmart Online Grocery Pickup is truly the best thing ever. You’ve just gotta try it out!
Then, try our Herbed Braided Breadsticks with Broccoli Cheese Soup too!
Herbed Braided Breadsticks with Broccoli Cheese Soup will bring lots of smiles and happy bellies to your dinner table!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 2 18oz can Progresso Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 2 11oz can Pillsbury Breadsticks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs- thyme, rosemary, and parsley
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a non-coated cookie sheet place three pieces of breadstick dough, unroll and stretch slightly.
- Press the tops of dough together with, braid dough over and under three tips, press ends of dough together with fingertip. (see photo of precooked braids)
- Repeat with additional dough.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with herbs, cook 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- While braids are cooking, warm soup and ladle into serving bowls- top with parmesan cheese and remaining herbs.
- Serve and Enjoy!