Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding is a deliciously healthy dessert packed with good for you ingredients!
I love Chia Puddings- they’re surprisingly tasty and OH SO good for you! Plus, they whip up in no time at all just remember they have to soak overnight so, make sure to leave enough time for them to do their “soaking thing”!
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate almond milk, I like blue diamond
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup 60% chocolate bar, thinly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fat free vanilla greek yogurt, garnish
- 2 strawberries cut in half, garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped chocolate, garnish
- In a bowl with a lid whisk together almond milk, chia seeds, honey, vanilla.
- Let sit for 1 minute and stir.
- Add chopped chocolate and stir.
- Place lid on bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir before serving, scoop into serving dishes and garnish!
Everyone raved over this recipe. I love that Chocolate Almond Milk by Blue Diamond and I drink it straight from the container! I figured it’d be a sure winner in a chia pudding! Then the addition of chopped dark chocolate just takes it right over the top 🙂
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding has just got to go on the menu for this week! You’ll love it so much 🙂
Much Love and Peace~