Apple Butter Pork Loin with Roasted Sweet Potatoes is one of our favorite winter dinners!
My favorite time of the year and my favorite day of the week!!! Drum roll please… It’s Fit Friday!!! Pure Clean Fitness here with Nicole!
Apple Butter Pork Loin with Roasted Sweet Potatoes is flavorfully fabulous!! Easily find our Cinnamon Apple Butter here! And while you’re at it.. don’t hesitate to try our other Apple Butter recipes! Make this yummy Cinnamon Apple Butter and enjoy it in many ways! Enjoy it with Nachos, as a fun appetizer– Crostini’s (perfect for Holiday parties), and as a Turkey Pretzel Roll Sandwich!!
Holidays is all about friends and family, right? So today we are doing a fun partner workout. Grab a friend, your husband, one of your kids, or if you are brave, that random person at the gym you have been wanting to meet. Besides a buddy you will also need a weighted ball.
Cheer each other on! Have fun! Remember, friends that sweat together, stay together!
Apple Butter Pork Loin with Roasted Sweet Potatoes is a health filled and flavorful weeknight dinner!
Nicole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- 2 pound pork tenderloin, fat and silverskin removed
- 4 cups apple juice
- 6 red apples, cored and medium diced (approx 5 cups)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon thyme leaves
- 3 cups diced sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup medium diced apples
- 1 cup medium diced onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Apple Butter:
- In a stock pot combine cinnamon stick, apple juice, and apples.
- Simmer for around 2 ½ hours over low heat. (Time may vary depending on heat level)
- Apples should be browned and translucent; puree in blender in batches.
- Pork Loin:
- minutes before ready to serve bake pork loin, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl combine sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, thyme leaves; mix.
- Rub all over pork loin, place on baking sheet, roast in oven 35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes:
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl toss sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper to combine.
- Evenly spread on prepared sheet, bake 35-40 minutes on rack under pork loin, stirring twice.
- To serve: heat saute pan with olive oil, sautéed diced apples and onions for 3-4 minutes, add apple butter to pan and heat through.
- Serve pork loin with apple butter sauce and roasted sweet potatoes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 573Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 1190mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 9gSugar: 45gProtein: 43g