Papaya Pineapple Salsa is a must-make for your for Cinco de Mayo Fiesta this year!
Oh my goodness Papaya Pineapple Salsa is to die for!!! I love the warm weather, the fresh salsas, it’s summer time everyone! Yay!!
Papaya Pineapple Salsa goes great with any of these Mexican dishes.. Black Bean and Sweet Corn Tostadas, Chipotle Lime Cheese Enchiladas, Chicken Tostada with Chili Crema. Que Rico!!! Check out our favorite Guacamole! Spice up your party with a mocktail or cocktail! We love this Margarita!! And for dessert… last but NOT least (my personal favorite) Tres Leches Cake!!! Delicioso!! Mmmm I can not wait for our Cinco de Mayo Party!
Papaya Pineapple Salsa is a new salsa you don’t want to miss out on!!
Madeliene & Ruthie
- 1 cup papaya, peeled and diced
- ⅔ cup fresh pineapple, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon jalepeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients; toss to combine.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips.