Italian Chicken Sliders is a slow cooker recipe that the whole family will rave over and you’ll love how simple they are to make!
Italian Chicken Sliders take just 3 ingredients, 3-6 hours in the slow cooker, and then serve ’em up on any kind of roll! We like the smaller slider rolls just for fun. Then we add a slice of havarti cheese, it’s so creamy and delightful but any variety of cheese works great.
This recipe has been a favorite of our family for 15+ years… my sister, Camey, gave us the recipe (what seems like forever ago). It’s always a welcome site at our dinner table! I know you and your families will love them just as much 🙂
- 6 chicken breasts, thawed
- 2 packets of dry Italian salad dressing seasoning packets
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 8 ounce neufatchel (1/3 less fat) cream cheese
- 6 slices havarti cheese
- 12 slider buns
- Place first 3 ingredients in slow cooker, cook on low 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- (Stir occasionally if you are around)
- When ready to serve, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add the neufatchel cream cheese into slow cooker; allow to soften for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until completely incorporated.
- Serve 1/2 cup chicken mixture on buns with cheese slice.
Italian Chicken Sliders would be the hit of any gathering if you wanted to serve them for a crowd.
Much Love and Peace~