I love Garden Gourmet Herbs- they’re just like fresh herbs right out of the garden but in handy little tubes that last for months in the fridge! The BEST of both worlds, I’m telling ya!!
Pulled Ginger-Chicken Slider with Cilantro Slaw… is just perfect for a big game day! Enjoy this quick and easy AND delicious Slider at your Super Bowl Party this year! Or any party for that matter 🙂
Tomorrow… I’m excited to introduce you all to my spunky little friend, Aleisha, who will be one of our Monthly Contributors!! Love that girl and you all will too!!
Happy Thursday and if you’ve gotten record amounts of snow the last few days like we have– happy shoveling too!
- Alfredo Basil Chicken Penne Recipe
- BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Prosciutto Wrapped Figs with Balsamic Drizzle Recipe
- German Homemade Sauerkraut
- Chicken Brochettes and Fit Friday
- 4th of July Watermelon Appetizer Recipe
- PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps Recipe (copycat)
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe