I can’t wait for you to see her Grilled Corn, Tomato, and Arugula Salad~ YUMMY!
Inspired by some of my garden fresh vegetables I created this grilled corn, tomato, arugula salad with feta!
The sweet grilled corn and onion create a nice crunch in combination with the peppery arugula, sweet tomatoes and bell pepper. The added feta cheese on top completes this salad and makes it taste even better!
This simple salad is a full flavored, good for you, fresh garden salad that is the perfect summer bite! You can add in some spinach to make the salad larger and toss in some cranberries for added sweetness!
- 16 ounce cherry tomato-cut in half
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 4 cups fresh grilled corn-about 4 large ears
- 1 pepper-sliced
- 1/2 large onion-sliced
- 3 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh oregano-chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grill corn until cooked, set aside to cool.
- Mix together the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, arugula, pepper and onion.
- Cut the corn off the cob and toss in with the other veggies.
- Add in the feta cheese.
- Serve in bowl or on a serving platter.
- Add the dressing and toss or serve the dressing on the side!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 480Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 406mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 6gSugar: 12gProtein: 10g
Much Love and Peace~
Cathy and Ruthie