This is the time of year when we all need a quick and easy dessert that’s easier than pie to transport (literally!).
I love these Candy Cane White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes!
They are the perfect, festive, holiday treat that will be a crowd pleaser at all of your gatherings this year!
- 18 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8oz) neufchâtel cream cheese, softened
- ¾ C sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1¼ C white chocolate chips, divided
- 1¼ C crushed mini candy canes, divided
- 18 foil muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foil liners in 2 muffin pans.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar, eggs, and vanilla; just until incorporated.
- Don't over beat.
- Gently stir in ¾ C chocolate chips and ¾ candy cane pieces.
- Fill each cup ¾ of the way full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until almost set.
- Remove from oven; let cool 5 minutes on rack and then remove from pan.
- Once cool cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Before serving; place remaining chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 15 seconds, stir, 15 more seconds, stir, repeat again if necessary until smooth.
- Place 1 tsp crushed candy cane in the center of each cheesecake, use a fork to drizzle white chocolate back and forth over the tops.
- * to crush candy canes, remove wrappers, place in gallon freezer bag, hit with the back of a metal spoon.
Candy Cane White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes are a family favorite of ours for many, many years- I hope they win their way into your faves too.
PS- I shared this recipe over at Tatertots and Jello too 🙂