Roasted Beet and Sweet Potato Brie Crostini is a lovely appetizer for your autumn gatherings!
It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away and then we will be into the hustle and bustle of the holidays again! I always love to host gatherings for my family and friends during this time of year so I created a new appetizer recipe to wow all my guests. . . Roasted Beet and Sweet Potato Brie Crostini are a crowd pleaser for sure!
Roasted Beet and Sweet Potato Brie Crostini are just one of the crostini appetizer recipes we love. . . here are a few more to enjoy:
Welcome guests to your next gathering with these Roasted Beet and Sweet Potato Brie Crostini and enjoy all the flavors of autumn!
Much Love and Peace~
Roasted Beet and Sweet Potato Brie Crostini
- 1 whole grain baguette ½ inch slices- cut on the diagonal
- 3 ounces of brie cheese
- 2 cups beets small diced
- 2 cups sweet potatoes small diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil divided
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl place sweet potatoes and 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; toss to combine.
- Place sweet potatoes on one half of a baking sheet, repeat with beets and place on other half of sheet. (so the beets won't discolor the sweet potatoes while cooking).
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until desired doneness is reached; stirring once and setting aside.
- On an additional baking sheet place sliced baguette and lightly drizzle each slice with olive oil.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon brie cheese on each baguette slice.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted a bread is toasted.
- Remove from oven and place 1 tablespoon beets and sweet potatoes on each crostini.
- Garnish with thyme leaves.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!