Today’s Berry Medley Raw Bars are simple to make healthy energy snack! Our raw energy bars are packed with oats, flax seed, chia seeds, dried berries, pumpkin seeds plus almond butter and honey to bring them together! You’ll love these tasty healthy snacks!
Fit Friday never gets old!! Fit tips + healthy recipes = greatness. Thanks to Nichole from Pure Clean Coaching for making it possible!
Why we love Berry Medley Raw Bars Recipe
I’m always on the look out for a quick and healthy snack to pack along with us on our summer adventures!
We love the out doors- hiking and biking are my favorites. My son does a lot of fishing and hiking too so we’re always in need of healthy, portable snacks that can go along with us.
I’m sure your adventures keep you on the go all summer long too. Make up a batch of these little babies to keep your family fueled in a healthy and delicious way! 🙂
Ingredients in Berry Medley Raw Bars Recipe
- Oats- are among the healthiest grains on earth. They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many health benefits. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease.
- Almond Butter- is a good source of the healthy monounsaturated fats our bodies need. These fats are associated with lowering the risk of heart disease. Eating almonds offers antioxidant action from Vitamin E and helps lower cholesterol.
- Honey- has high levels of monosaccharides, fructose, and glucose, and it contains about 70 to 80 percent sugar, which provides its sweetness. Honey also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Modern medical science has managed to find uses for honey in chronic wound management and combating infection.
- Chia Seeds- Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
- Milled flaxseed- is also a great source of lignans, which are a powerful antioxidant that helps your body maintain a healthy blood cholesterol level, high in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, high in dietary fiber, helps reduce blood pressure, and improves cholesterol.
- Raisins- are packed with energy and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Raisins are naturally sweet and high in sugar and calories, but they’re beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation. In fact, raisins can aid digestion, boost iron levels, and keep your bones strong.
- Cranberries- to some are considered a superfood due to their high nutrient and antioxidant content. In fact, research has linked the nutrients in cranberries to a lower risk of urinary tract infection (UTI), the prevention of certain types of cancer, improved immune function, and decreased blood pressure.
Fit Friday with Nichole
There is nothing like an awesome workout to get me feeling strong and confident. The sun is shining and I want to feel awesome as I head out the door in my shorts and tank top.
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milled flax seed
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup golden berry blend, golden raisins, cherries, cranberries, blueberries from trader joes
- In mixing bowl combine oats, almond butter, honey; mix until incorporated.
- Add flax seed, chia seeds; mix.
- Gently fold in pumpkin seeds and golden berry blend.
- Press into a 8x8 pan and chill in fridge.
- Once cold, cut into 1x3 bars and serve.
- Keep bars refrigerated and air tight.
- Enjoy your Berry Medley Raw Bars!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 6gSugar: 16gProtein: 6g
More Raw Bar Recipes
- Berry Medley Raw Bars, Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites
- Almond Joy Power Bites
- Dark Chocolate Raw Bars
- Healthy Power Bites
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Raw Bars
- Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites
- Almond Power Bites
- Coconut, Mango, Sunflower Seed Raw Bars
- Cherry Pecan Chocolate Power Bites
- Cinnamon Raisin Power Bites
Our Berry Medley Raw Bars Recipe are the perfect snack to take along on all your adventures!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
- Herbed Ricotta Appetizer Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Garden Vegetable Impossible Quiche
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe