I’m excited to introduce y’all to one of my cute blog friends, Jenny from The Happy Gal !
Jenny always has fabulous ideas on how to be organized and healthy plus ideas for staying motivated to achieve both each day…
Today, she’s brought a delicious summer time recipe- Mango Berry Spinach Salad and it looks just delicious.
I’ll turn it on over to her…
A little low-fat feta cheese, some sunflower seeds, and my favorite mix of berries and mango – can life get any better?
Pair this with my FAVORITE homemade salad dressing, and you will be in heaven this summer with this amazing salad. It’s perfect for luncheons, a barbecue, or a light dinner with some grilled chicken on the side. (Tip: Prepare all of the ingredients, but mix only as much as you will eat in one sitting. Store remaining ingredients individually, and toss together for a quick salad for lunch the next day!)
- Mango Berry Spinach Salad
- 1 16 oz. bag of baby spinach
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup low fat feta cheese
- Pink Salad Dressing
- 1/4 - 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Mix in blender and slowly add 1 cup oil
At The Happy Gal I help women live their best life – and healthy, delicious recipes are important to being happy and feeling good about yourself.
Here are some other healthy recipes for you to enjoy…
A huge thank you to Jenny for coming to share with us today. Make sure to jump on over and visit her at www.thehappygal.com
xoxo~ Jenny and Ruthie
- Perfect Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Gouda & Kale Salad Recipe
- Purple Basil, Olive, Ricotta Crostini Recipe
- Irish Spicy Reuben Sandwich Recipe
- Spicy Mini Club Crackers Recipe
- Strawberry Balsamic Reduction Recipe
- Brown Sugar Banana Squash Recipe
- Baked Crispy Chicken, Rice Pilaf, and Green Beans Recipes