Green Apple, Couscous, Chicken Salad Wrap Recipe is packed with all kinds of delicious greens–green apples, green grapes, celery, celery leaves, and Italian parsley. AND then we toss awesome proteins like chicken, blue cheese, couscous, and almonds! Our Green Apple, Couscous, Chicken Salad Wrap be your favorite way to wrap up the end of this summer goodness!
As always, our Fit Friday with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is today! So happy that she comes every week to share her awesome fitness knowledge with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
Green Apple, Couscous, Chicken Salad Wrap Recipe
Wraps are so groovy… they can be all dressed up and fancy or just simply be a grab and go! Perfect for hanging out at the pool kinda thing too. Our Green Apple, Couscous, Chicken Salad Wrap Recipe looks like it falls a little more on the fancier side. The awesome part about them is that they’re really super simple to make! Your family and friends will be truly impressed and so will you because you made them in just 10 minutes right at home!
We hope you enjoy today’s Green Apple, Couscous, Chicken Salad Wrap Recipe & some of these other chicken recipes, too!
Nichole Fitness Tips & Green Apple, Couscous, Chicken Salad Wrap Recipe
My life is getting chaotic pretty fast these days. I went from from having one kid in stuff a couple days a week to having four kids in activities and school all in the blink of an eye. All the free time I was envisioning went right out the car window as I was driving to this place or that. I have got to get back to an early morning routine if I am going to get back to working out regularly. I have definitely gotten out of the early morning habit, so I need a good reminder and some good motivation to get up with that early alarm.
I know once I get in the habit it will be so much easier, but for now the struggle is real. Time to put on my big girl panties, lace up my shoes, and head out in those early morning hours.
- 1 6oz Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Refrigerated Chicken
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 30oz bag TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup dry couscous
- 1/4 cup fresh italian parsley leaves, packed
- 1/4 cup celery leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup diced green apple
- 1/2 cup quartered green grapes
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- Prepare couscous to package instructions.
- Toss couscous, parsley, celery leaves, green apple, green grapes, celery, cheese, and almonds with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing; set aside.
- Cooke tortillas according to package directions.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup salad mixture.
- Fold and Roll tortilla around salad mixture.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 448Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 616mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 17g
Our Green Apple, Couscous, Chicken Salad Wrap Recipe are sure way to keep the whole family full and happy this summer!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Thai Chicken Flatbread w/ Cilantro Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Turkey Mushroom Pasta Bake Recipe
- Turkey Frank Corn Dogs Recipe
- Cranberry White Chocolate Artisan Bread Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Primavera Pizza Recipe