Happy 4th of July!! This is a fun recipe to help cool you off and you’ll LOVE how quick and easy it is to prepare 🙂
Strawberry Soup with Angel Food Cake Croutons is a quick and refreshing appetizer or dessert…
- 2 lbs strawsberries, hulled (reserving 2 berries)
- 1 1/2 C ice, crushed
- 2 Tbsp sugar or agave
- 2 slices pre-made angle food cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut angel food cake slices into 1x1 inch cubes.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes or until lightly browned and crunchy.
- Slice reserved strawberries for garnish.
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine strawberries, ice, and agave.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into four bowls.
- Garnish with croutons and strawberry slices
* Want to learn a quick and easy way to slice strawberries? Watch this video from my Kitchen Tip Series
Strawberry Soup with Angel Food Cake Croutons is a fun way to make any gathering a little more exciting! Your guests will be thrilled to enjoy something so lovely and delicious too 🙂
Hope your 4th of July is deliciously wonderful and that you have an enjoyable holiday with family and friends!
PS- I shared this over at Skip to my Lou too