Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza Recipe is a sugar cookie crust topped with a cream cheese-whipped cream filling, and topped with fresh fruit. Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza is always the star of the show at any celebration you take it to! It’s tastes amazing! The cream cheese-whipped cream filling is perfectly paired with fresh fruit and cookie crust. It’s like a party in your mouth 🙂
Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza Recipe
Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza is always a wonderful dessert in the spring and summer when the fresh berries are in season. I don’t think I know one person who doesn’t absolutely LOVE this recipe! It’s always a hit when we take it places. . . it’ll make you the star of any gathering you take it too! 🙂
Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza Recipe on FOX13 The Place
Tips & Tricks for Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza Recipe
If you want to follow the pattern on this Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza Recipe then here are a few tips and follow the pattern in the pictures to help guide you! Mostly, have fun creating you very own look. 🙂
• Cut the strawberries in half length-wise, leaving the green tops on- I liked the color it added to the edge.
• Slice 2 kiwi’s into thin slices and cut them in half again.
• Place fruit in circular patterns working towards the center.
• The strawberry rose in center is fun added touch~ just make 4 cuts around the the base and off set 4 more cuts above those, then gently press the petals out.
• Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza can be made personal size too… just divide the dough into four equal parts, roll out, bake on a cookie sheet, and cool.
• Then each person can have fun creating their own Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium eggs, or 1 1/2 large
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups flour
- Cream Topping:
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream or 16oz light whipped topping
- 1 8 oz light cream cheese, softened and whipped
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar or until desired thickness is reached
- reduce to 1/2 cup for light whipped topping
- Add your favorite in-season fruit., blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, banana, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 16 inch pizza pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine butter and brown sugar; mix until creamy.
- Add sugar, vanilla; cream well.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping bowl with each addition.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix just until incorporated.
- Evenly press dough into pizza pan.
- Bake 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, whip cream until stiff peak (approx 4minutes on high speed)
- In another mixing bowl add cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix until smooth.
- (if using whipped topping reduce to 1/2 cup powdered sugar)
- Add cream cheese to whipped cream or light cool whip; mix until incorporated.
- Evenly spread cream topping after cookie crust is completely cooled.
- Top with desired seasonal fruit.
- Cut and enjoy!
- **Option: make them personal size by dividing dough into 4 equal parts, roll out, and bake on cookie sheet, cool, and finish as above.
Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza Recipe is sure to bring a huge smile to everyone who tastes it!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene