Strawberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips are a fresh spin on salsa that’s the perfect appetizer! We combine fresh strawberries, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, fresh lime with a touch of agave and sea salt to bring all the flavors to exactly the right flavor perfection! Strawberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips will be your favorite spring and summer appetizer recipe because if you’re like me, when strawberries are in season, I simply can’t find enough ways to enjoy them!
I promise y’all that my Strawberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips will become your new favorite appetizer recipe! First of all because it’s a fresh new take on salsa plus it tastes AHhhh-mazing!
Next, because it’s simple to make with the groovy new NutriBullet Select that lets you pulse, blend, and crush. The variable speeds are SO awesome!! The cool, new NutriBullet Select is available only at Walmart where they’re doing an exclusive launched right now!
AND the final reason you will adore Strawberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips is it’s SOooo simple to make! Seriously. Just toss red onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, agave, sea salt in the NutriBullet Select and pulse! Then, toss with the cut strawberries.
A quick bake for your Cinnamon Sugar Chips and wha-la!! Done.
It’s just that easy 🙂
If you are having a fiesta then you’ve simple got to try these recipes too!
- Cilantro Ranch Dressing
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Green Chili Black Beans
- Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Pico de Gallo
Oh yah…. now that’s a fiesta!
Strawberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips and NutriBullet Select will save the day!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie , pin us on Pinterest , or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 4 cups chunked fresh strawberries
- 1/2 red onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, approx 1 large
- 2 tablespoon agave or sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, adjust according to taste
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips:
- 2 -10 inch flour tortilla's cut into 8 triangles each
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Strawberry Salsa:
- Add red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, agave, 1/4 cup strawberries, and sea salt to NutriBullet and pulse 1 minute or until bite size pieces.
- Place strawberries in large mixing bowl, add NutriBullet ingredients; toss to combine.
- Allow to sit 15-20 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small mixing bowl.
- Arrange sliced tortilla triangles on baking sheet, spray tops with coconut oil cooking spray, sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Place salsa in serving bowl and serve with baked chips!