Mango Coconut Energy Bars take 5 minutes to make and are the perfect healthy snack!
HI everybody! Fit Friday is here again!!
Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to hang out with us. I love having her visit and inspire our fitness! A Healthy Recipe Mango Coconut Energy Bars from me+ Plyometrics Workout from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
Mango Coconut Energy Bars are packed with oats, flax seed, chia seeds plus gooey peanut butter and honey to keep it all held together! Then lets add some dried mango and golden raisins with coconut AND you’ll agree they’re amazing!
I love raw bars and bites Mango Coconut Energy Bars are a delicious and healthy snack! Check out my other varieties of Raw Bars or Bites- Cherry Pecan Dark Chocolate Bites, Coconut Sunflower Seed Power Bites, Berry Medley Raw Bars, Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites, Almond Joy Power Bites, Dark Chocolate Raw Bars, Healthy Power Bites, and Almond Power Bites. Any of these recipes can be pressed into a pan to make bars or rolled into balls to make bites! Any shape you make them just put them in an air tight container and then into the fridge… they’ll easily keep for up to week. (if they stay around that long)
Mango Coconut Energy Bars are an awesome snack that will keep you full and fuel you with great nutrition too!
Nichole’s Plyometrics Workout:
Power Bites, like the amazing ones Ruthie has provided above, call for a Power Workout and nothing says Power to me like Plyometrics. Plyometrics (plyos for short) are one of those wonderfully amazing things invented to make us stronger, more powerful, and all around amazing. They are also invented as cruel punishments for those that are late to football practice or don’t clean their room.
Yes, these are hard, they are supposed to be hard! Hard is how we grow. Hard is how we get better. Hard is how we change. So do these hard and to them right!
This is another 10-1 workout. As a refresher for those that need it, a 10-1 workout requires that you complete all the moves 10 times, then all the moves 9 times, repeat until you have completed all the moves 1 time. If you are feeling awesome go ahead and take all those movements back up to 10.
Happy Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milled flax seed
- 1/4 cup chai seeds
- 1/3 cup snipped dried mango, I used kitchen sheers
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked coconut
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon; stir until combined.
- Press into 8x10 baking pan, cover, and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle toasted flaked coconut on bars and lightly press.
- Cut into 1x2 inch bars.
- Store in air tight container and refrigerate uneaten bars.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 188Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g
- The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
- Herbed Ricotta Appetizer Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Garden Vegetable Impossible Quiche
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe