I thought it’d be fun to share my latest TV segment with you guys today…
Remember my Strawberry Mango Guacamole Recipe from a few weeks ago? It made it’s way onto Fox 13 The Place and let me tell ya it was so much fun! I really love sharing recipes and this was such a good time I wanted to share it with you all too…
Strawberry Mango Guacamole on Fox 13
- 2 avocados, flesh removed and medium diced
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, small diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, small diced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips for serving
- Gently fold all avocado, strawberries, mango, cilantro, red onion, lime juice in mixing bowl.
- Add sea salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I hope your weekend was super awesome!!
Much Love and Peace~