I love a good Guacamole and as all of you know- there’s more than one way to make Guacamole!
World’s Best Guacamole is my personal favorite way to make this delicious recipe…
I also thought it’d be fun to combine a few of our Kitchen Tip tutorials into a recipe!
SO, here we go… these techniques will help making this recipe that much easier 🙂
How to cut an avocado…
How to de-seed a Roma Tomato…
- 3 avocados, remove seed and sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, de-seeded and chopped
- 1/4-1/3 C onions, minced
- 1/4 C cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- In medium mixing bowl, place avocado meat; lightly mash.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until mixed well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I’m absolutely positive that y’all will agree that this is the World’s Best Guacamole… or maybe not BUT it’s my very favorite 🙂
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend…