Herbed Ricotta Spread will be the hit of any gathering you take it to! It’s SO Delish!!
If you love cheesy spreads like I do, you simply must give this recipe a try! It’s perfect for to take to along with you to all of your parties this year- you’ll be infamous! Like you’re family and friends will be begging for the recipe 🙂
If you have time, it up a notch by making a batch of our Homemade Ricotta Cheese … it’s seriously so easy to make and tastes beyond amazing! Oh my goodness. AHhhh-mazing!
Otherwise, just purchase a nice quality Ricotta at the store and it’ll taste fabulous all the same!
Herbed Ricotta Spread
- 1 cup homemade ricotta
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon shaved parmesan
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 25-30 pita crackers or baguette to serve
- In a small mixing bowl combine first six ingredients; mix well.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with crackers or a baguette.
Herbed Ricotta Spread is delightful as an appetizer and if you make a big batch then smear some on a sandwich for a delicious spread!
Much Love and Peace~