*this is a sponsored post by Truvia® and the opinions expressed are genuine and my own.
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies will bring a smile to your lips with every chewy-coconutty-deliciously fabulous bite!
I just love coconut cookies! Oh my. They’re always a welcome sight around our house… These cookies are made even sweeter by making them with Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend and Truvia Baking Blend are an added bonus! Same great flavor without all the calories of “normal” sugars! YAY!
Your baked goods just got a lot sweeter. Truvía® Baking Blend with sugar brings out the sweetness in your cookies, brownies, cakes and muffins. Plus, your baked goods retain the flavor, while letting go of 75% of the calories from sugar.
By using half as much Truvía® Baking Blend as you would sugar, your treats stay scrumptious. And anyone you’re baking for stays happy.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, solid form
- 1 cup truvia brown sugar blend
- 1 cup granulated sugar or ½ C truvia baking blend
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups whole grain oats
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl sift flour, sea salt, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer with the paddle attachment cream butter and coconut oil until smooth.
- Add truvia brown sugar blend; mix well.
- Add granulated sugar or truvia baking blend and cream for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time; mixing well and scraping down bowl with each addition.
- Add water and vanilla; mix.
- Add flour mixture all at once and mix to 80% incorporated.
- Add oats and coconut; mix just until combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop or drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 minutes, remove and allow cookies to rest for 1 minute on sheet before moving to cooling rack.
- Cookies will not look done- only lightly browned on edges.
Bake up some love with Coconut Oatmeal Cookies and bring a smiles to your family and friends!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Much Love and Peace~