Our Mint Oreo Krispie Treats are a simple and festive to make for St. Patricks Day! Our rice krispies are the right combination of oreo mint chocolate with a drizzle of chocolate topping the marshmallow rice krispies treat base. Rice Krispie Treats are always a welcome addition in our family–we love them! Today’s oreo krispie treats are simple enough for the whole family to enjoy making together because it’s a no-bake dessert! Every little leprechaun in your family will adore helping to make them!
Ingredients in our Mint Oreo Krispie Treats Recipe
- mini marshmallows
- rice krispie cereal
- mint oreo cookies
- milk chocolate chips
Welcome March with our Mint Oreo Krispie Treats Recipe
I don’t about you but I can hardly believe it’s March already! It seems like the year is just flying by, but then again I feel like I say that all the time!
St. Patties Day has always been celebrated in our family. We’re Irish so growing up my mom always pulled out the shamrocks and leprechauns in March. I like to celebrate by making festive foods in the kitchen like Irish Soda Bread, Irish Ginger Snaps, Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats, and Irish Stew. I might have to find something green to wear for that “Luck of the Irish” look!
Enjoy our Mint Oreo Krispie Treats Recipe & some of these too!
- M&M’S® Easter Nests Recipe
- Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
- Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Spring Rice Krispie Treats
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Krispie Treats
- S’mores Rice Krispie Treats
- Patriotic Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Spring Rice Krispie Treat Nests
- Sweet Heart Rice Krispie Treats
- Mickey Christmas Krispie Treats
- Cinnamon Krispie Treats
- The Fastest, Easiest Krispie Treats EVER!
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 16oz package mini marshmallows
- 8 cups rice krispie cereal
- 20 mint oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, for garnish
- Coat 15×10 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Chunk mint oreo cookies into approximatley dime sized pieces; set aside.
- In a large plastic microwaveable bowl place butter and mini marshmallows, microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 seconds, stir well.
- If not completely melted microwave 15 seconds more.
- Stir in rice krispies; mix well.
- Quickly add 3/4 of chunked mint oreos; mix to lightly incorporate.
- Pour into baking dish, lightly wet hand with water and press flat into pan.
- Add remaining chunked mint oreos onto top and lightly press to secure.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut and set on parchment paper, melt milk chocolate in microwave for 30-45 seconds, drizzle on treats, cool to set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 0gSugar: 30gProtein: 3g
This year add these Mint Oreo Kripsie Treat Recipe to your St. Patties Day festivities!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: [email protected] We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene