Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats are a simple and festive way to celebrate St. Patties Day!
These are the easiest little treats to make EVER!! All you need is a microwave and 3 ingredients and you’re ready to make a festive St. Patricks Day creation in just a few minutes 🙂
I’m a huge fan of Krispie Treats- in all kinds of ways. Click to check out all my Krispie Treat Creations so these Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats were a fun little twist I thought of the other day.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 16oz package mini marshmallows
- 8 C lucky charms cereal
- Coat 15×10 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large plastic microwaveable bowl place butter and mini marshmallows, microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 seconds, stir well.
- If not completely melted microwave 15 seconds more.
- Stir in half lucky charms cereal; mix well.
- Stir in remaining lucky charms; mix quickly to avoid colored cereal pieces from melting.
- Pour into baking dish, lightly wet hand with water and press flat into pan.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into 4x4 square pieces.
- Then cover airtight until serving and enjoy!
We loved these adorable Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats! You’re family will love them and they’re simple enough to have the kids help make- then share some with the neighbors!
Much Love and Peace~